Have you noticed? The first four letters of the word ‘Healthy’ spell out the word HEAL. Most appropriate.
Good health is brought about by healing ailments that already exist and preventing them where they don’t. Prevention and cure go hand in hand.
One of the best sources that makes this situation loud and clear is the set of publications produced by the School of Public Health, Harvard University.
For those already on a healthy diet, the information below confirms what to eat. For those who don’t know what to do, the Harvard advice is of a very high standard and packaged in a manageable parcel that is easy and quick to read.
What to eat?
Harvard’s School of Public Health has published in brief an excellent commentary on what people should eat:
- mostly fruit and vegetables – go for colour and variety,
- whole grains – oats (steel cut*), brown rice, wheat berries – not white rice, white bread and other refined grains,
- fats – good unsaturated fats like extra virgin olive oil & sunflower oil, nuts, seeds and fish, and in moderation saturated fats such as red meat and cheese,
- proteins – such as fish, poultry, beans and nuts, but limit red meat and steer clear of all processed meats,
- drink water – no sugary beverages,
- watch salt, alcohol and artificial vitamin intakes, and
- be physically active and don’t become overweight.
www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/ – and also read the first few pages of www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-plate/
In summary, follow the Harvard “Healthy Eating Plate” which was historically designed to address deficiencies in the USA’s official food guide. The Plate sets a nutritional standard that all should follow.
* (my comment)
Kyani’s Triangle of Health – Sunrise, Sunset & Nitro – can assist you to achieve ‘Optimal Health’ by supplementing your diet.
See further information about these Products by going to –
To purchase products go to –